Dermal fillers are an increasingly popular way of enhancing the appearance of the face to accentuate your natural features & reverse the appearance of ageing with long-lasting effects.
Injectables such as dermal fillers are suitable for treating fine to deep wrinkles, restoring volume to the face & even augment facial structure. Dermal or facial fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a molecule found naturally in the skin. Hyaluronic acid works as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels & appears hydrated, plump & healthy.
At ADL Aesthetics, we offer injectable fillers for lip plumping and contouring, treatment of Naso-labial folds (creases from nose to mouth) and Marionette Lines (creases from the lips to chin).
BENEFITS OF DERMAL FILLERS
- Minimising facial wrinkles, eg smile lines and marionette lines
- Smoothing frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet
- Reducing the appearance of scars, including acne scars
- Creating fuller, more beautiful lips and smoothing lip wrinkles
- Lifting eyebrows up to a more youthful position
- Re-balancing and bringing symmetry to the face
- Enhancing and lifting flattened, sunken cheeks
- Restoring volume to sagging jowls to create a straighter jaw line
- Lifting up sagging corners of the mouth
- Creating a more defined chin
- Restoring symmetry to irregularities of the nose, including bumps or dips
- Reducing facial folds
- Hiding dark circles, bags and hollow areas under the eyes