Venepuncture & Cannulation Course - £329
Would you like to train to take blood and be able to offer PRP, one of the most sort after treatments to your skill set?
Employment of phlebotomists is projected to grow 24 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations. Hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, blood donor centers, and other locations will need phlebotomists to perform bloodwork.
Fully CPD accredited
If you would like more information, please get in touch and we'll send you all the information.
Courses available Leeds
London coming soon
- Professional practice & legal considerations
- Anatomy & physiology, site selection
- Equipments design, effective use & complications
- Infection control
- Practical application - techniques & troubleshooting
- Clinical portfolio & mentoring
Who is it for?
Dental Nurses, Healthcare Professionals, Occupational Therapists.
55 Great George Street, LEEDS, LS1 3BB
Sunday 10th April 2022